Statement Of Faith
What We Believe
* One God in three persons ~ the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
* Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, His sacrificial death that took the place of us, as sinners, His atoning blood, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to Heaven (Mark 16:19,20)
* The entire Bible is still living and true and the only resource we will live by and practice by (Hebrews 4:12)
* Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone and in Jesus Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9)
* The resurrection of the body; eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell (Daniel 12:2)
* The church is not a building, but the body of Christ consisting of all believers (1 Cor. 12:27)
* In Christ’s promise to return to establish His Kingdom on earth (Rev. 5:9-10)
* The Holy Spirit indwells in all who profess to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and has been sent to be our Helper (John 14:26)
* God created man and woman, and marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman (Gen. 2:24) The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what we believe concerning the truth, morality and proper conduct.
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what we believe concerning truth.