Our mission comes from Ephesians 3:20 NLT: Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
We believe that you are created in the image of God for Infinitely More Life.
Inspire, encourage, and support growth – emotionally, spiritually, financially– through sharing stories of “trauma leading into triumph”.
The Infinitely More Life is to: Dream, Learn, & Fly….
We turn those negatives in your life into positives.
Teach you how to DREAM again.
LEARN what you need to make your dreams come true.
FLY– be super successful, mentor others
We share the love of Jesus with our audience through Bible study, Conferences, daily Facebook and Instagram posts, FB private personal community, and podcast. To help encourage you in your faith and grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus. All the while letting you see and be a part of God’s transforming power in Kenya.
What We Believe
* One God in three persons ~ the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
* Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, His sacrificial death that took the place of us, as sinners, His atoning blood, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to Heaven (Mark 16:19,20)
* The entire Bible is still living and true and the only resource we will live by and practice by (Hebrews 4:12)
* Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone and in Jesus Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9)
* The resurrection of the body; eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell (Daniel 12:2)
* The church is not a building, but the body of Christ consisting of all believers (1 Cor. 12:27)
* In Christ’s promise to return to establish His Kingdom on earth (Rev. 5:9-10)
* The Holy Spirit indwells in all who profess to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and has been sent to be our Helper (John 14:26)
* God created man and woman, and marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman (Gen. 2:24) The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what we believe concerning the truth, morality and proper conduct.
Our statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of what we believe. We believe the Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what we believe concerning truth, morality and proper conduct in every day living.